Monday, September 14, 2009

Time FLIES!!!

The boys & I wore our "Sunday best" in honor of the Vikings season opener last Sunday. Cohen & I in our AP jerseys & Collin in his Favre jersey. Collin was so proud of his Favre jersey, he showed it to EVERYONE, lol! We watched the season opener at Jill & Mike's while we celebrated Lexi's 13th birthday. I can hardly believe Lexi's a teenager! Where did the time go??? Speaking of time...

Our little boy started preschool this morning...boo hoo hoo! :( After he finished brushing his teeth this morning, he came running out of the bathroom & said, "Ok mom, do I look handsome now?" Of course he did!!! A little while later as we were heading out the door, he put on his backpack & told Cohen, "Buddy, when you get bigger you'll be able to wear a backpack JUST LIKE ME!" It was so cute! Then as he was outside taking his 1st day of school picture, he threw his hands in the air & shouted, "Whoo Hoo! I'm going to school today!" It was so funny, I just about died laughing, lol!

It makes me sad to think Collin's old enough to start school but seeing how excited he was this morning, I'm so happy for him! I can't wait to talk to him later about his 1st day!

I haven't uploaded pictures of Collin from this morning but here's a few of the boys & I last Sunday.





No comments: